The Georgia Rural Urban Summit was established in 1994 to promote collaboration and cooperation among diverse constituencies and groups. The Summit seeks to bridge the gap between rural and urban communities and create a stronger statewide movement for progressive change by:
- Providing opportunities for networking and communication
- Educating the public on key issues
- Enhancing grassroots involvement in public policy issues
- Increasing citizen participation
- Training and non-partisan voter education
Get involved in Georgia!
Sign up for GRUS email action alerts send an email with Subscribe in the subject line: eNews Subscribe.