Did you know you can stop using fossil fuel to power your home and help build progressive power to fight for your values at the same time?
If you’re paying for dirty energy, you’re probably funding dirty politics too. ***
That’s why USAction has partnered with Ethical Electric – America’s only progressive clean energy company – to make sure USAction members can put their power bill to work for good.
Ethical Electric is a proudly progressive company. In addition to supporting renewable energy and fighting against global warming, they use their profits to fund causes that benefit our planet and advance equality, peace, justice and prosperity for all. We’re excited to give a choice to supporters and members to join a company that shares our values.
Ethical Electric is part of a broader movement of people who care about the future. With partners like USAction, Ethical Electric helps their members make their voices heard on important issues facing our country and the planet through advocacy.
*** Dirt Energy Sources:
- Delaware: Delmarva Power (part of Pepco) — http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Pepco_Holdings
- D.C and Maryland: Pepco– http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/pac2pac.php?cmte=C00385849&cycle=2012
- Maryland: BGE/Exelon — https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/pac2pac.php?cycle=2012&cmte=C00141218
- New Jersey: JCP&L (part of FirstEnergy) — http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgot.php?cycle=2012&cmte=C00140855
- Pennsylvania: PECO/Exelon — http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/pac2pac.php?cmte=C00141218&cycle=2012